- Dundalk, Ireland
- April 28, 2017
Our home care company works off the philosophy that people are happier and live longer in the comfort of their own homes.
Our home care services include:
- Respite Care
- Assisted Hospital Discharge
- Care for Children with Special Needs or Illness
- Assisted Living
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
With offices in Dublin, Galway, Dundalk, Cork, Waterford and Limerick and a team of nationwide carers and registered nurses, our Home Care company, myhomecare.ie, is a leading supplier of home care services and home nursing solutions right across Ireland. To download our brochure please click premium home care services.
Our Home Care company is recognised by the HSE as a preferred supplier for home care.
Our care team consists of registered nurses as well as experienced carers, offering a higher level of care than other home care companies.
We will work with you to provide tailor-made packages to suit your needs.
Our Home Care company provides around the clock cover, therefore there is always a consultant on hand to assist you with your needs.
We have a large database of experienced carers awaiting placement therefore we can find you a nurse / carer at short notice.
There is a home care supervisor assigned to each case, which carries regular home visits and ensures that there is an excellent standard of care delivered to each client.
Our home care teams continuously reassess the client to ensure that the level of care delivered is meeting the client’s needs.
Because we supply homecare services nationwide we have vacancies all across the country and we are always looking for highly qualified and experienced carers and nurses to join our care teams.
Would you like to work as a carer for myhomecare.ie?
- If you have completed a carer course
- If you are a caring person and have a genuine interest in helping others
- If you have experience of caring for a loved one and would like to become a Homecare Assistant
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
Our Post Natal Maternity services include:
- Bottle-feeding support and assistance with same.
- Night feeding support.
- Bathing, top and tailing and skin care support.
- General tidying and cleaning of the baby’s room and equipment.
- We also offer support from our Maternity Support Workers to help you during this period. The service includes baby sitting and light household duties.
- Domestic services are also catered for from our support workers