We are the primary indigenous Irish Supply Chain Management company and specialise in Warehousing, Distribution, Cross Docking,Value Added Packing, Fulfilment and Account Management.
We operate across the Pharma, Drinks, Grocery Retail and Industrial sectors and our impressive list of clients include, Dunnes Stores, Allegro, L’Oreal, Coca Cola, C&C, Grants, Pinewood, Abbott and Medite.
Turnover circa €20m p.a. We handle in excess of 20m cases with more than thirty (30) contracts servicing 10,000 customer delivery points. We have three Solution Centres located in Clonmel, Longford and Dublin totalling 550,000 sq.ft. Clonmel and Longford are Customs & Excise bonded facilities and are accredited with ISO 9000 and the HPRA.
We have over 200 employees and a Senior Management Team that have in excess of 100 years’ experience in the business between them.
- Masterlink Founded in 1992 – 25 years of Service
- Pulse Logistics rebranded from Flancare in 2012
- Each of the Directors are fully involved in the day-to-day running of the company
- Strong Management team, working across all departments from Transport, Operations, Customer Care, HR, Business Development and IT
- Full range of Warehousing and Distribution experience
- Annualised sales of €50m plus
- Managing stock-throughput in excess of €2bn per annum
- As Tax Warehouse Keepers, responsible for the annual reporting of over €250m
- Operating from 11 depots, over 1.1m sqft, handling over 50,000 SKUs
- Over 600 highly motivated, well-trained & dedicated staff