- Dundalk, Ireland
- July 27, 2018
Administration & Finance is an exciting new division to Recruit Island, due to client demand and skill shortages while sourcing suitable candidates to match specific roles.
At Recruit Island, we know that the smooth running of your entire company depends on the quality of your administration staff AND your finance staff.
Benefits of registering with Recruit Island:
- Our admin & finance division’s fast turnaround of quality temp and permanent administration and clerical staff for companies in various different sectors throughout Ireland.
- We offer you the complete flexibility to enable business continuity during peaks in demand, supplying fast, flexible and reliable candidates for both permanent, contract or temp positions (such maternity cover, sick leave, new projects or periods of extra workload).
- As a long established agency we combine our many years of knowledge and experience with innovative recruitment and selection tools, with industry specific trained recruiters.
We have a large database of existing candidates saving time on advertising and quick recruitment turn around.
- At Recruit Island, we have a global reach through our on-line recruitment software which is integrated with a broad range of social media channels facilitating access to the most qualified candidates in the world in seconds. Combining demographic targeting and highly trained social media sourcing specialists we guarantee only the most qualified office & administration candidates.
- We reduce our client’s workload by taking responsibility for payroll, HR, training and compliance.
Our experts are dedicated to delivering tailored guidance and assistance; to both clients and candidates; on a contingency basis; placing permanent, contract and temp staff across all levels within the finance sector.
We differ from our competitors as we blend the knowledge we’ve gained from our years of experience with innovative recruitment and selection tools developed by our in-house sourcing and recruitment team, establishing a strong standing in the finance sector. This enables us to attract high quality talent.
Our key benefit is understanding our client’s requirements, reacting and adapting quickly business changes and needs in order to deliver the best results. Partner of choice for many international businesses, Recruit Island sources the best professionals globally.
Our candidate and client endorsements below are testament to the quality of service we offer to both, ensuring the perfect match.
With an abundance of recruiting experience, we are perfectly placed to give you expert advice when it comes to matching the right person with the right job.
From all of our team, Lisa Russell - Account Manager, Stacey Kavanagh - Business Development Manager and Lauren McLoughlin - Recruitment Consultant - We look forward to working with you on your next career move.
An interview with Lisa Russell
An interview with Lauren McLoughlin
Recruit Island Administration division place people of all levels and admin skillsets, including:
- Secretarial and PA
- Personal / Executive Assistants
- Data entry
- Entry level staff
- Logistics administrators
- HR Temps
- Customer Service temps
Recruit Island Finance division place people of all levels and skillsets, including:
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Controllers
- Credit Controllers
- Capital markets, compliance, corporate finance, funds, operations, risk, structured finance and treasury.
I found Recruit Island to be an excellent recruitment agency. They have provided me with great opportunities and have helped me to find the type of work I was looking for. Registration, work placement and every other aspect of the recruitment process was clear and straightforward due to their responsiveness and efficiency. Special thanks to Claire Corbett for her help and encouragement. Ronan OHanlon ABB Candidate July 2018
Recruit Island were a pleasure to deal with in finding my current role. They were very helpful and friendly at every step in the process, always making sure that I had all of the information I needed. Before any interview took place, they ensured that both the role would fit in well with my own previous experience and future aims, and that I would be able to meet the criteria required by the company in this role. The whole experience has been more than positive and I’m very happy in my role today. Helen Monahan Allard UK Candidate July 2018