Construction and Engineering is an exciting new sector for the permanent recruitment division at Servisource Recruitment, due to client demand and skill shortages in sourcing suitable candidates to match specific roles.
Our aim is to provide you, the candidate with a professional service, from the initial CV sourcing to interview preparation to the final stages of contract negotiation, ensuring we have sourced you your dream job.
Benefits of registering with Servisource Construction and Engineering
- Opportunities to connect and meet with global companies
- Works on your behalf with multiple clients to find your ideal job – Free of charge
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant per candidate
- Industry specific recruiter trained in Construction and Engineering
- Access to roles that may not be directly advertised online or via other means
- Feedback always provided and a professional service working on your behalf to negotiate best terms
- All CV’s and applications that are sent to us are in the strictest confidence
- Consultants are trained to the NRF Standards
Within our Construction and Engineering division, below are some of the professions we work with (not limited to):
- Quantity Surveyors
- Site Engineers
- Project Managers
- Contracts Managers
- Building Services Engineers & MEP Coordinators
- Site Managers/Foremen
If you are looking a career in any of the above sectors, a change of job or that promotion you have been seeking, we would be delighted to hear from you.
I applied for a job through Servisource, uploaded my CV, and I got a call from Amy the next day. She discussed the role in detail, explaining what her client was looking for put me forward for the role. I got the job and unlike any other recruitment consultant I have ever dealt with previously, Amy rang me every week for the first month to see how I was getting on in my new role and whether there was anything she could help with. Amy was always very communicative, honest, and trustworthy and I have since passed her details on to contacts within the industry. I would not hesitate in recommending her for both employers and jobseekers.
Contact Amy Bradley today on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 043 936 8322
- Mobile: 086 0480 639
- LinkedIn: https://ie.linkedin.com/in/ambradley1