The Care Team is a leading home healthcare company set up on February 2013 to meet the needs of complex homecare patients. The Care Team was the first company in Ireland to provide services such as Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Dietetics, Speech and Language therapy under the one umbrella. This unique model blends all health professional services within the home environment and has proven to have exceptional results for the patients that access it.
The Care Team is an exciting dynamic nurse led organisation that work as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. Our clients are located throughout Dublin. We are looking for Healthcare Assistants and we are offering range of contracts and we could say that we are unique in varieties of contracts.
- Full-Time Healthcare Assistants: - Guaranteed 40 hours/week + Excellent Salary Package
- Travel Expenses + Optional Company Pool Car.
- Part-Time Healthcare Assistants: - Competitive Rates of Pay + Travel Expenses.
- Part-Time 20 Hour Contract: - Guaranteed 20 hours/week + Excellent Salary Package + Travel Expenses.
- Weekend Healthcare Assistants: - Guaranteed Hours during Saturday and Sunday + Excellent Pay Rate + Travel Expenses.
- Permanent Contracts
- Rewarding and Supported Working Environment by Network of Supervisors and Managers
- Systematic Appraisals
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Free Induction and In-House training
- Excellent Referral Reward Scheme
- Stability in job