We recruit for:
Recruit Island Construction & Maintenance division place people of all levels and skillsets, including:
- General Operatives
- Skilled Labourers
- Pipe & Kerb Layers
- Basic & Advanced Scaffolders
- Steel Fixers
- Crane Drivers
- Machine Operators (Teleporters, Site Dumpers, Diggers)
- Maintenance Operatives
- Litter Picking Operatives
- Traffic Management Operatives
Our team of experts are dedicated to delivering tailored guidance and assistance; to both clients and candidates; on a contingency basis; placing permanent, contract and temp staff across all levels within the Construction sector.
We differ from our competitors as we blend the knowledge we’ve gained from our years of experience with innovative recruitment and selection tools developed by our in-house sourcing and recruitment team, establishing a strong standing in the Construction sector. This enables us to attract high quality talent.
Our key benefit is understanding our client’s requirements, reacting and adapting quickly business changes and needs in order to deliver the best results. Partner of choice for many of Ireland’s main building contractors, Recruit Island sources the best candidates available.
Our candidate and client endorsements below are testament to the quality of service we offer to both, ensuring the perfect match.
With an abundance of recruiting experience, we are perfectly placed to give you expert advice when it comes to matching the right person with the right job.
From all of our team, Joe Kenny – Team Leader, Grainne Flynn – Recruitment Consultant and Grainne Garvey – Business Development – We look forward to working with you.
Meet The Team
Combining skills learned as a freelancer providing bespoke audio content to one of the leading Global Telemarketing Companies PHMedia to Customer Services and Logistics Officer for Stericycle, Joe now drives new business development whilst looking after existing client relationships and prides himself on providing excellent service and getting to know each customers’ needs inside out.
An experienced administrator with over 5 years’ experience working in Human resources, Customer Service and Payroll. Grainnes last position was as a HR/Payroll/Customer Service representative for Dunne’s Stores, conducting interviews and training and inducting new employees. She has great time management which allows her to plan and filter the many applications which are received each day.
Benefits of registering with us
- Our Construction division’s fast turnaround of quality temp and permanent staff for contractors in various locations throughout Ireland.
- We offer you the complete flexibility to enable business continuity during peaks in demand, supplying fast, flexible and reliable candidates for both permanent, contract or temp positions (such as sick leave, new projects or periods of extra workload).
- As a long established agency we combine our many years of knowledge and experience with innovative recruitment and selection tools, with industry specific trained recruiters.
- We have a large database of existing candidates saving time on advertising and prompt recruitment turn around.
- At Recruit Island, we have a global reach through our on-line recruitment software which is integrated with a broad range of social media channels facilitating access to the most qualified candidates in the world in seconds. Combining demographic targeting and highly trained social media sourcing specialists we guarantee only the most qualified office & administration candidates.
- We reduce our client’s workload by taking responsibility for payroll, HR, training and compliance.
I have used Servisource to fill a number of different roles within my company and have always found them easy, pleasant and efficient to deal with. In my experience, when recruiting candidates Servisource would be excellent with regards to communicating and establishing the exact criteria we are looking for whilst maintaining regular contact post placement to check in on how each candidate is getting on for us. I have met with consultants Joe, Fergal, Lisa and Clare and have 100% confidence in them to find us the right candidates when the need arises
Director – Allard UK
We have been using Servisource Recruitment since 2016 to provide us with General Operatives for our Production Plant in Drogheda. Typically, we may need operatives for as little as 1 week to as long as 6 months and we have found Servisource to be a great resource in supplying us with operatives in order to help maximize our operational potential. Joe would be in regular contact with myself and our Production Foreman and the temp construction team would be eager to supply us with hard working multiskilled candidates and proactively seek feedback on candidates placed. We plan to keep using Servisource as part of our business strategy and would be happy to recommend their services
Production Supervisor – premier periclase