The Account Manager is essentially the person accountable for creating new opportunities in the Education Support sector, building relationships with potential clients within the sector which leads to increased sales performance and results, while also maintaining strong relationships with current clients.
The Account Manager will be responsible for leading the team in order to generate sales performance and results. They report to the National Lead Specialist Solutions.
The Account manager will liaise directly with the Marketing team to ensure that the Education Support division is represented sufficiently, and recruitment campaigns are run in a timely fashion.
Duties of the role will include the following but not limited to:
• Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships
• Business Development - generating new business through networking opportunities, client referrals, marketing, and on-line social media
• Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
• Keeping abreast of market developments and ensuring we seek out opportunities for growth
• Liaising effectively with the Recruitment Coordinator and the Marketing department with the to identify when & where to run recruitment campaigns
• Team Management & Leadership
o Leading and coaching the team
o Managing the Placement Coordinator to ensure they are keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned
o Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure
• Bid Management
o Monitoring Bid Market, reviewing potential opportunities in conjunction with Bid Department
o Assisting Bid Manager with creating and submitting Bids for repeat and new business
• Minimum of 2 years Business Development experience to include telesales, cold calling, client visits and field sales etc.
• Experienced people manager with experience in managing a team
• Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
• Then ability to manage time is a large part of this role; It is essential that applicants are proficient in managing their time successfully
• Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English Language
• High level of attention to detail
• Full proficiency in basic IT systems
• Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
• You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
• There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
• Maternity benefits
• Excellent holiday entitlements
• Commission and bonus schemes available
• Flexible working arrangements
• Servisource monthly discounts
• Optional health and pension scheme
If you wish to apply for the above named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2107-472223 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*