Reporting to the Finance Lead, the Accounts Administrator will be required to work in a team environment and be responsible for assisting to manage accounts and payroll administration tasks.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will possess the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge.
Duties of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Validation of timesheet data on a weekly basis in a proficient manner
- Dealing with payroll & timesheet queries in a timely fashion to ensure that they are resolved without delay
- Accounts payable duties such as processing and verifying invoices to support the billing processes
- Adherence to payroll policies and procedures
- Maintaining reporting records
- Ensuring that systems are used to full capacity and logged adequately
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- General payroll and administration duties
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum of 1-2 years administration experience is essential
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT Skills MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Dependable, honest and confidential
If you wish to apply for the above named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number
JO-2106-470096 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate