Servisource Recruitment on behalf of their client a national body within the public sector, are seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable for immediate start in Blackrock, Dublin 4.
This is a full time, temporary contract of 3-6 months.
- Processing of all incoming fees
- Follow up with Applicants regarding declined Visa cards via email or phone
- Processing incoming cash/cheques/bank draft payments
- Preparing cash / cheques / postal order lodgements
- Completing cash lodgements and back up paperwork to lodgements
- Dealing with registration fees queries both internally and externally
- Processing Annual fees, printing and posting Annual Certificates
- Processing Receipts
- Filing & shredding credit card details
- Dealing with E-Mails and telephone queries
Scanning & inputting of invoices and data entry
- Ensuring queries from clients and suppliers are dealt with in a timely manner
- Handling incoming/outgoing mail ensuring SLA's and timescales are met
- Assist procedures at month end
- Assist in the development of Finance systems and developments within the Finance team.
- Reconciliations of creditor balances to 3rd party statements
- Matching invoices and payments
- Investigating and resolving previous creditor balances to ensure they remain within agreed limits.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Finance/Business Qualification
- Good understanding of accounting procedures and systems
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-1812-420924 and Accounts Payable - Dublin 4 in the subject bar or call Lauren on 042-9368324
Applicants who do not meet in full the eligibility criteria set out above will be deemed ineligible and their application will not be processed for this role.
Shortlisting may apply on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Unfortunately, Servisource Recruitment are not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.