Analytical Analysts - Days/Weekends/part time| Mayo
- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for a number of Analytical Analysts roles, based in Mayo. They shall report to the Analytical Services Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Assist in setting up the analytical methods like HPLC, protein concentration by A280 or water content assay including development and validation of the methods where necessary;
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Analyst position:
- M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. biochemistry, biotechnology or biology)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Analytical techniques experience essential.
- Experience in development and validation of analytical methods according to ICH guideline required but not essential.
These roles are available on either day shift or weekend shift. Please specify your availability when applying.
For more information about this Analyst position or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors