Lab Supervisor | Mayo
- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking an experienced Lab Supervisor for a Biologics Department based in Mayo.
Reporting to the Analytical Services Department Manager this role shall be responsible for the following:
- Overall management of a team consisting of 8 analysts
- Assist in the daily running of the team overseeing the day to day activity with specific responsibility for the organising of work in the area, training and equipment maintenance.
- Overseeing all testing conducted in the team
- Data review
- Maintenance of equipment qualification status.
- SOP writing/updating
- Involvement in quality investigation
- Involvement in client and regulatory audits
- Compliance with requirements of GMP
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Analyst position:
- Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biological subject with analytical component.
- Team management experience is essential
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy is essential
- GMP experience in analytical techniques is highly desirable
- Experience of writing SOP/protocols is desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm for laboratory work.
- Ability to work under strict GMP conditions.
- Good IT skills
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends and public holidays as required.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment essential.
For more information about this Analyst position or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors.