Servisource Recruitment, on behalf of our client are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding company in North Dublin with range a broad range project portfolio including pharma and fit-out.
Role and responsibilities:
Working closely with the managing quantity surveyor, your role will include the following:
- Assist in the overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
- Assist in the preparation of contract budget including PEP.
- Maximise Value Recovery and cash.
- Assist in the administration of contract Records.
- Assist in the procurement function.
- Assist in the production of JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Production of Loss and Expense claims with Regional / Commercial Director.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Use of CVDO procedure
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors
- Attend contract handovers if required
- Assist in ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed
- Assist in the weekly and monthly closeout disciplines
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Relevant Third level construction qualification
- IT skills to include knowledge of: Microsoft Office program, AutoCad, MS Project, OFS, Buildsoft, Agresso, LIMITs
Overseas work relocation opportunities
For further info please call 042 936 8322