- Servisource Recruitment are currently seeking a Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV for their client who is based within the Public Sector in Co. Monaghan.
Contract: 2 months initially
Hours: 37 hours per week
Hourly pay rate: €13.00 per hour(May increase with VOS)
- Provision of administrative support to training staff.
- Co-ordination of training programmes.
- Monitoring of learner attendance and progress.
- Liaising with training providers and dealing with issues that may arise.
- Supporting the development and roll out of new programmes.
- Ensuring maintenance of accurate and efficient manual and electronic records/files.
- Preparing necessary reports and returns and fulfilling relevant reporting requirements.
- Prioritising certain work activities in line with set deadlines, as required.
- Working to develop linkages with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring programmes are delivered in line with quality assurance requirements.
- Collecting and inputting accurate and timely information for statistical purposes, using ICT systems.
- Undertaking any other duties/tasks as required.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Confident with decision making.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Garda Vetting will be required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity apply now or send your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference JO-2112-481562