Job Title Associate Consultant
Division Centralised Recruitment Team
Start Date Immediately
Location(s) Galway, Hybrid
Reporting To Team Lead
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, are seeking to appoint an Associate Consultant to join our existing Centralised Recruitment Team.
The Associate Consultant will be required to work in a team environment and be involved in the recruitment of staff for temporary placements.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
• Working under the direction of the Team Lead matching candidates to client requirements.
• Cultivating and building relations with candidates by creating open, friendly, and communicative relationships.
• Complying with the recruitment procedure and process, ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client.
• Carrying our in-person and virtual interviews with potential candidates.
• Responsible for uploading candidate application details and related documents onto a customised HRM system.
• Conducting phone and written reference checks for potential candidates.
• Ensuring candidate bank details are securely obtained via our dedicated system and informing our Payroll Team of the new starter.
• Organising the distribution of candidate ID badges and uniforms.
• Updating candidates in relation to next steps once onboarding process is complete
• Working closely with the Training Department to improve staff training bookings process and to ensure demand is met for required training courses.
• Providing regular updates and reports on candidate pipeline status.
• Perform other duties as directed by Recruitment Lead
• Previous recruitment, clerical and/or administrative experience is desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative and relationship management skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Full drivers’ licence and access to own transport
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
· Competitive Financial and Benefits package
· Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
· Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Career Development Progression opportunities
· Further Learning & Development opportunities
· Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated cv to MMitchell@servisource.ie quoting the job order number JO-2311-525230
in the subject bar.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*