Servisource part of the Cpl Group, would like to appoint a Associate Consultant to join the existing Centralised Recruitment Team.
The Associate Consultant will be required to work in a team environment and be involved in the recruitment of temporary staff. The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed.
This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
• Working under the direction of the Recruitment Lead and working closely with a team of Recruitment Sourcers, taking direction as to staff disciplines required and matching candidates to client requirements
• Cultivating and building relations with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationships
• Following the healthcare recruitment process and ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client, to include the management of Garda Vetting process.
• Responsible for uploading application packs and related documents onto a customised HR system
• Conducting phone and written reference checks for potential candidates
• Ensuring candidate bank details are securely obtained via our dedicated system and informing Payroll of the new starter
• Organising the distribution of candidate ID badges and uniforms
• Updating candidate in relation to next steps once onboarding process is complete
• Working closely with the Training Department to improve staff training bookings process and to ensure demand is met for required training courses
• Providing regular updates and reports on status of applicants
• Perform duties as directed by Recruitment Lead
Requirements of the individual:
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience is desirable but not essential
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills
• The ability to listen and guide and work closely with your candidates and clients
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
• Teamwork is vital in this role
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2305-516396 in the subject bar of your email.