Are you looking to kickstart a career in recruitment?
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our existing, growing Centralised Recruitment Team.
The potential candidate will work in a team environment and be involved in the recruitment of staff for temporary placements.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results!
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Working under the direction of the Team Lead matching candidates to client requirements.
- Cultivating and building relations with candidates by creating open, friendly, and communicative relationships.
- Complying with the recruitment procedure and process, ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client.
- Carrying our in-person and virtual interviews with potential candidates.
- Responsible for uploading candidate application details and related documents onto a customised HRM system.
- Conducting phone and written reference checks for potential candidates.
- Ensuring candidate bank details are securely obtained via our dedicated system and informing our Payroll Team of the new starter.
- Organising the distribution of candidate ID badges and uniforms.
- Updating candidates in relation to next steps once onboarding process is complete
- Working closely with the Training Department to improve staff training bookings process and to ensure demand is met for required training courses.
- Providing regular updates and reports on candidate pipeline status.
- Perform other duties as directed by Recruitment Lead
- Previous recruitment, clerical and/or administrative experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and use own initiative
- Full drivers’ licence and access to own transport
- This role will involve hybrid working so the potential candidate must be based near our Servisource offices in Galway
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional health and pension scheme
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
Please email an udpated copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number JO-2201-482864 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*