A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Autism Support Specialist
Castlebar, County Mayo.
Permanent, 36 hours.
To provide professional support to the learners and staff on the ASD programme. To ensure that ABA model is delivered and recorded appropriately. That outcomes are in line with the funders and organisations goal and KPI’s.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Hold a third level qualification of at least degree standard in Education/Social Care and Psychology.
- MSc in Applied Behavior Analysis (desirable)
- Have knowledge and experience of services for people with ASD
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA desirable)
- 2 years working in ABA Experience
- Experience of maintaining relationships with stakeholders in the provision of the service
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation of high quality evidence based services in conjunction with the direction/supervision of the BCBA specialist.
- Complete Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA), design and monitor Behavioral Support plans (BSPs) based on the results.
- Manage a caseload of clients referred to the ASD Service, Planning time and work allocation for individual and group work.
- Develop, monitor and adjust ABA programmes relating to PCPs.
- Use the support structures in place to deal with issues in line with company policy
- Travel will be required to placements and relevant training events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 12/11/21
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer