Automation Engineer | West of Ireland
- Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Automation Engineer ideally with exposure to PLC/HMI/SCADA development and implementation.
Become an Automation Engineer with one of Irelands Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland working on Large Projects. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Automation Engineer and beyond.
Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting on Non-conforming materials, customer complaints and incapable processes.
- Ensuring that Processes are set up and monitored according to work instructions.
- Mentoring of Technicians and Operators as required to drive improvements.
- Participation in the development of cell lay-outs, material travel & handling & over-all work plan in order to provide effective synchronous lean manufacturing.
- Ensuring that non-conforming product and processes are evaluated and corrected as required in accordance with process controls and production procedures. Participation in the MRB Programme & product disposition
- Participation in plant Corrective/ Preventive & Continuous Process Improvement programmes.
Necessary skills and requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer, Science, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering or
5+ yrs experience in a Process Assembly technician role in a medical device environment including Clean room manufacture, validations, process controls, process improvements, lean manufacturing etc.
For more information about this role Automation Engineer position or other Medical Device Engineer opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences & pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, and Renewable Energies sectors.