JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be recruiting a B2B - Business Development Manager. This role is located in Co. Mayo or Co. Dublin.
Our Client a global IT distributor is currently seeking a B2B - Business Development Manager to join their growing and successful B2B sales division.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales, product positioning and relationship building within the UK & Irish IT reseller channel.
To successfully introduce, promote and be an ambassador for the vendor portfolio, for driving growth in new and existing business customers and to exceed their expectations as a preferred supplier.
- Developing business within company customer base by identifying new opportunities and new accounts and collaborating with company Account and Product Management teams
- Improve key metrics within customer base: Supplier rating, vendor market share (SoW), establishing new product ranges, site visits, collaborated vendor visits, CRM pipeline, influence and improve conversion rate of pipeline
- Understanding and managing the customer’s expectations of company as a supplier and collaborating across the Group to make sure company exceeds these.
- Organise and manage regular Business Reviews with company customer base. Take ownership for discussing and agreeing these business plans and provide regular performance updates.
- Identify market trends & outlooks to provide confidence for making strategic business decisions.
- Identify potential new vendors, categories and technologies that would complement the current vendor range and add value to the vendor portfolio
- Train and enable the customers’ sales team to a high standard.
- Attend appropriate customer events and exhibitions, representing company and our vendors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A passion for driving and delivering growth in current and new channels.
- Previous success in an Account Management/ Sales Management/ Business Development role, with an understanding and experience of the Surveillance and system integrator market
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Tenacious, target driven and results orientated.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats, both face-to-face and remotely.
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- Excellent motivational and leadership qualities, with a passion to achieve exceptional results.
- Strong commercial awareness, with good business sense and will seek ways to improve overall business performance.
- Ability to set pricing strategies and maximising profit where possible.
- Experience and skilled in creating customer targets, incentives and rebate schemes
- Experience of customer tender contracts and securing exclusivity
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
- Can demonstrate their ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations, conscientious and committed combined with flexibility in attitude and approach.
- Mature, responsible and professional attitude to work.
Additional information on Travel:
- Willing to travel on business, as required.
- Full, clean UK OR Irish Driving Licence