Job Title: Basic Grade Occupational Therapist
Job Location: Dublin 16
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time (37 hours per week)
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Basic Grade Occupational Therapist to become an integral part of a friendly, dynamic, and supportive multi-disciplinary team. Located in Dublin 16, our client provides treatment, care, and support to adults with severe and enduring mental health needs. Our client is committed to values that include caring for and about its people, striving for justice, delivering quality in all endeavors, and enabling individuals to live their fullest lives.
- Ensure the highest standard of clinical care in Occupational Therapy, planning, and delivery in line with local and national standards.
- Conduct assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatment/intervention programs for residents and patients.
- Collaborate with residents, families, carers, and fellow staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
- Actively participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team, fostering cooperation and collaboration.
- Maintain comprehensive clinical records, documenting assessments, interventions, and resident discussions.
- Provide Occupational Therapy Services within a legally compliant framework, ensuring efficient and effective services within a defined budgetary framework.
- Contribute as an active member of the Clinical Governance Committee, assisting in the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Receive monthly supervision from the Senior Occupational Therapist.
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification.
- eligible for membership with the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Possess strong knowledge and understanding of health, safety, and other statutory regulations affecting healthcare organizations.
- Be an energetic team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate proficient IT skills.
- Approach tasks responsibly with a patient/resident-friendly demeanour.
- Display self-confidence, enthusiasm, and persuasion skills with an ability to influence and negotiate.
Our client offers a competitive package, including:
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidized staff restaurant
- Further education support
- Onsite library and research facility
- Employee assistance program
- Long Service Recognition
- Tax-saver commuter tickets
The Benefits of Working With 3Q Recruitment:
- Help sprucing up your CV
- Interview peroration
- Referral and training bursary schemes
- Post placement support
If you are looking to kick start your career in Basic Grade Occupational Therapy then click APPLY today to send us a copy of your CV, or give Shane a call on 01-878 3335.