Batch Release Coordinator | Mayo
- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for a Batch Release Coordinator to join our clients in Mayo.
This role shall report to the Analytical Functional Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Project Management of routine batch release testing in the Analytical Services Department (client correspondence,/weekly calls, management of subcontractors, ensuring samples are released within the required timelines i.e. scheduling of tests, review of basic data, liaising with QA, generation of CoA etc.)
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS
- Carry out data calculations ,basic statistics and trending. Provide additional information at the clients request as required.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Carry out test method procedures like generic ELISA, MAT assay, microplate assays or client specific immunoassays.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Project Leader position.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in project management essential.
- BSc/M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Analytical Chemistry)
- Experience in analytical techniques/immunoassays desirable but not essential.
For more information about this position or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors