This successful candidate can be based in any of our regional offices nationwide.
Build your career by playing a key bid role in a busy and growing staffing solutions agency. To work with and learn from a world-class team of multi-disciplinary professionals who deliver innovative and value creating technical bid proposals.
The Bid Consultant will support and assist in preparing bid submissions, coordinating bid projects from start to finish. Proficiently produce visually attractive submissions, prepares and proofs correspondence, updates and monitors databases, forms, documents and spreadsheets. The Bid Consultant will be expected to undertake a wide range of activities on bids and proposals across a number of disciplines. The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and networking skills and will have a key role in developing new business in the public and private sector.
- Monitor all procurement portals/avenues for project opportunities related to team activities or complimentary services aligned to the company strategic plan (PQQ/Tender alerts)
- Review and format all bid content, providing a pre-submission control point to ensure submissions follow a consistent and clear format
- Print / post / package / upload PQQs/Tenders submission in line with deadlines
- Manage PQQ logs/timescales in line with deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Co-ordinate tender submission, communicating with team members, highlighting special requirements, deadlines, site visits, etc.
- Central hub for receipt of client documentation and contact – liaising with clients with regard to process, timelines, dates and feedback.
- Complete PQQs/Tenders, tailoring responses to client sector, client requirements and our USPs whilst attaching all relevant company information
- Be responsible for producing strong, technical and original responses to allocated sections of PQQs and tenders ‘from scratch’
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Ensure that standard materials/bid library (e.g. processes, experience examples, testimonials, CVs) are regularly updated and available for use
- Be responsible for understanding the internal bid management process and systems in order to assist/coach and develop other team members when required
- Act as main first point of contact for any tender-related matters
- Draft tender responses and send to Managers for completion
- Proof read, check, enhance and present completed tenders, ensuring that all special instructions and deadlines are met
- Research potential clients in order to strengthen bids
- Generate innovative solutions
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- The successful Bid Manager should have the ability to take a flexible approach which responds to the issues presented and will confidently deal with our businesses ever changing requirements. We encourage innovation and would seek somebody who consistently looks for new and more effective ways to do things whilst maintaining a professional personal approach and manner, able to command the respect of the other business professionals.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues alike; be comfortable liaising with staff at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and ‘do all it takes’ to deliver work to deadlines;
- IT Skills
- Experience/strong understanding in bid management & delivery support desirable
- Analytical thinker with problem solving initiative
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Bonus schemes available (After Probation Period)
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme & health insurance
- Optional Christmas savings scheme
- Life assurance
- Leadership and Development programme
- Social club
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing program
If you feel this is the role for you please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aileen McCann on 0429368318.