Servisource Workforce Solutions, part of the Cpl Group, are now seeking to recruit a Bid Manager to join our existing Marketing Team.
The potential candidate will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of the end-to-end bid process, ensuring comprehensive bid submissions across varied disciplines throughout the organisation.
Duties of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring procurement portals and avenues for project opportunities related to team activities or complimentary services aligned to the company strategic plan.
- Coordinating tender submissions and engaging with team members, highlighting special requirements, deadlines, site visits, etc.
- Contributing to written proposals both in terms of content and presentations (proof-reading, enhancement and presenting completed tenders ensuring all instructions and deadlines are met)
- Reviewing bid content and providing a pre-submission control point to ensure submission conformity.
- Ensuring standard materials and bid library are regularly updated and available for use. Identifying and re-working existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Generating innovative solutions to resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Ensuring timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Central hub for client contact and receipt of client documentation.
- Coordinating and planning all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
- Driving continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with clients.
- Tracking all requests and responses using the relevant systems.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any tender-related matters.
- Proven previous experience as a Bid Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent organisational, planning, attention to detail and time management skills
- Analytical thinker with problem solving initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Full proficiency in ICT systems
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward an updated cv to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2111-479672 in the subject bar.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*