- Exciting opportunity
- City Centre location - remote working temporarily
- Fluency in English and Italian essential
The Customer Service Representative will receive and handle incoming enquiries by telephone ensuring that a professional service is provided at all times.
- Decision making skills and sound numeric skills
- High level interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills in both English & Italian
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- History of customer services
- To receive and handle inbound telephone enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts.
- To respond to Customer enquiries and questions (product or service) in a confident and knowledgeable manner, including where appropriate the managing and resolving of complaints.
- Reportable complaints to be escalated in accordance with client and Sedgwick procedures.
- To discuss and explain client products and service / procedures with prospective customers as required.
- To support the Team Leader in the development of team.
- Active involvement in weekly team meetings.
- Good attention to detail / accuracy
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Accurately and efficiently handle information in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements.
- Ambitious, results orientated & desire to exceed targets.
- Manage own time and priorities and remain focused, positive and enthusiastic when issues are encountered.
- Work positively as part of a team and in supporting and motivating others to achieve team objectives.