Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their growing team in Dublin North.
As BIM Coordinator you will report to the BIM Manager.
Role & Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
To be considered, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience with BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad.
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous.
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol.
- Previous experience in a construction role.
- ~ 2 years minimum experience in a similar BIM co-ordination role.
- Main contractor experience would be beneficial.
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures.
- Construction experience on a large scale projects
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and career development
- Opportunity to join a desirable company
- Attractive and negotiable salary
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com