MyHomecare are seeking to recruit a Bookings Coordinator for our head offices based in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
The Bookings Coordinator will be responsible for client scheduling, staff coordination and compliance for our homecare and maternity services. They will report to the Client Care Managers and National Homecare Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. You will have a high level of responsibility and accountability, possessing excellent communication skills and dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to those most in need.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Coordinating the placement of nurses and care-givers to all clients within the dedicated region across homecare and maternity services.
- Primary liaison for clients, family, nurses and care-givers in terms of scheduling and roster information
- Adequately filling all ‘open’ bookings in a timely manner and coordinating with homecare workers and clients effectively
- Maintaining regular contact with clients with valuable scheduling feedback based on their changing requirements
- Assisting with employee queries to ensure that they are resolved without delay
- Ensuring all ‘active’ staff are fully compliant to company standards before placing with client
- Ensuring all staff are following payroll policies and procedures
- Adequately liaising with our compliance & training department to ensure our staff are following training and compliance recommendations
- Ensuring that relevant systems are being used to full capacity and all contact with client and temp are logged adequately.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position – previous administration experience is essential
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to listen and guide and coordinate staff efficiently
- This is a busy, fast paced position and candidates will need to adapt quickly to this type of environment when required.
To apply for the role of Bookings Coordinator Dundalk please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected] quoting JO-2002-445601 in the subject bar.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every applicant.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*