Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, are seeking to recruit a Client Bookings Coordinator to join the Out of Hours Team.
This is a part-time, remote working role and will encompass work on Fridays, weekends, and Bank Holidays. Shift times will be between the hours of 07:00 am and 11:00 pm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of out-of-hours agency staffing operations, required to place staff members with our clients for agency shifts, both in healthcare facilities and in the community.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of out-of-hours agency staffing operations.
- Adequately filling all vacant shifts in a timely manner and coordinating with staff and clients effectively.
- Adequately and swiftly filling unforeseen sick leave and staff no shows in timely manner. Ensuring all communication with clients, staff and service users is recorded correctly on the respective system.
- Answering the phone in a swift and timely manner and ensuring all communication is recorded correctly on the respective system.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with client and temp are logged adequately
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service role
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal, communication and follow up skills
- The ability to listen, guide and coordinator stakeholders efficiently
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Ability to work on your own initiative outside of business operational hours
Please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number JO-2206-495550.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*