Myhomecareconnect is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join the Dundalk office in rolling out a new healthcare tech platform in Ireland, the UK and potentially the US market.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for tech enabled living, IoT, healthcare and health delivery. An advantage would be a strong research background in ICT, Ageing and Health to join our expanding team in Dundalk. The project is focussed on the development of technology solutions to support and enhance smarter ageing.
Working as part of an EU / Enterprise Ireland funded partnership the successful candidate will be required to commercialise a newly developed application in the area of Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) solutions, including engagement with stakeholders, developing and implementing a route to market, recording inputs and outputs, qualitative and quantitative research, testing scenarios and writing up the results, along with overall budget and financial management.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Track record in business development in the ICT space.
- Evidence of ability to analyse, model and present data;
- Manage and respond to customer enquiries;
- Attend conferences and other promotion opportunities including client meetings as necessary;
- A third level qualification in Business/ Marketing/ ICT/ Ageing and Health;
- Evidence of familiarity with subject matter of the emerging AAL marketplace;
- Experience engaging with a commercial focus to promote ICT innovation for an ageing society;
- Evidence of ability to engage with industrial and end-user stakeholders;
- Monitor and manage the project budget;
- Knowledge of EU funding desirable.
To apply, please send your cv to [email protected]