The CIM Sales team is tasked with driving annual recurring revenue growth from existing and new clients of our world beating SaaS data analytics platform, PEAK. We are excited to begin our search for an experienced Business Development Lead to join our sales team and help us deliver on our goal of dominating the EMEA market for software that helps people manage their complex building assets more efficiently and effectively, leading to reduced carbon emissions and a cleaner environment for everyone.
You will be based in Ireland, prospecting in B2B SaaS high tech manufacturing sectors across Ireland and the UK, where you will hunt for new business, develop qualified leads and assist our Account Executives in closing opportunities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A proven high performing sales professional with 3+ years experience prospecting B2B SaaS solutions, preferably in the data analytics space, who can articulate a superior value proposition to all levels of a client organisation
- You are comfortable using the phone to prospect for new business from a target list of prospect accounts in the Ireland and UK high tech manufacturing sector (e.g Pharma, BioPharma, Medical, Computer, Electronic and Optical companies)
- Your proficiency in spoken and written English is excellent and you are highly skilled in proposal development and presenting complex solutions in easy to understand formats
- You work well in a structured, process driven selling environment. You value proper planning and preparation and you are diligent in frequently maintaining your CRM system
- Your ambition is high and you crush your quota, only happy when you have far exceeded what was expected
- You bring a positive outlook, passion for the CIM offering and the ability to drive, inspire and demonstrate sales excellence to the broader team whilst living our values
- Hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms like Salesforce and HubSpot will be advantageous
- Someone with a true global mindset with flexibility to work outside standard business hours when required
- A Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
- You will be working with a diverse, passionate team in a startup environment, collaborating closely with EMEA business development leads, account executives, marketing specialists and customer success engineers based in Ireland, in addition to the APAC team based in Australia.
- The role reports initially into the Ireland-based Chief Revenue Officer. This role will in time report into a Territory Sales Manager (to be hired).
- The primary stakeholders are the Ireland-based CRO, EMEA General Manager and EMEA Director of Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Use a multi-channel approach (phone, email, linkedin and social media) to prospect for new business against a defined list of high tech manufacturing companies in the Ireland and UK market, developing BANT qualified leads
- Continuously acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of CIM solutions, functionality, USPs and competitive positioning to be able to successfully and intelligently articulate the benefit of CIM solutions
- Listen to your prospect’s needs and demonstrate how CIM can uniquely solve their business issues and deliver superior results
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team in the qualification process and develop winning methodologies for developing qualified leads
- Support our Account Executives on the qualified leads you have developed
- Collaborate with our Marketing specialists in developing marketing campaigns and events for your prospects
- Maintain our CRM system with your contacts, activity and marketing campaigns. We put great emphasis on high quality data and regular maintenance of sales data
- Plan and prepare for all prospect meetings in a structured manner and ensure every participant is clear on their roles and responsibilities
- Prepare a rolling ‘path to quota’ forecast each month for your line manager, showing how you will achieve your annual qualified leads quota
- Highly competitive salary and OTE package
- Full Time, Monday to Friday
- Remote working with planned team collaboration at various locations in Ireland
- Full authorisation to work in Ireland without restrictions, sponsorship is not available