Be on call for Ireland!
Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Psychiatric Nurses for a facility in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse to work in an Psychiatric ward as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The successful nurse will always be providing patient-centered care while carrying out their nursing duties in the facility and will also be responsible for protecting and advocating for the individuals.
We are looking for Psychiatric Nurses for a Day centre mental health facility 9-5pm Monday to Friday AND Psychiatric Nurse for a Dementia Unit.
The ideal candidate will be a caring, compassionate and motivated Nurse who treats patients and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. Will have excellent communication skills and interpersonal, the ability to work on a team and also on own initiative. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse in a Healthcare facility.
Psychiatric Nurse Ballinasloe Co. Galway Job Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days!
- Weekly Pay.
- Newly activated nurses can claim a free uniform and we offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- Servisource also operate subsidised courses for mandatory training required for jobs in the Healthcare Industry such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
Psychiatric Nurse Ballinasloe Co. Galway Job Responsibilities
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Patient Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
- Providing patient focused care - Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Medication administration
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Follow HIQA standards and maintain a strong understanding.
Psychiatric Nurse Ballinasloe Co. Galway Job Requirements
To be successful in your application for the above Registered General Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and registration of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable People, CPR, Children's First and MAPA.
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
- minimum of 250 hours working as a Psychiatric Nurse/Intellectual Disability Nurse/RGN in a Healthcare facility
- Three recent references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
- Fluent Written and Verbal English is essential.
To apply for this position, please email your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2001-443476 in the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*