Servisource UK are looking for experienced Care Coordinator to work for Care 24-7.
Care 24-7 provides care and support services to adults in the Bradford and Leeds Districts. We are offering an ideal opportunity join our care team, which you will lead by example, to support people to remain in their own home, living a fulfilled life, which respects their diversity, culture, and values.
About the role
Day to day, you will manage the daily workload and distribution of the care team responding to service delivery issues as they arise. The role also involves providing consistent, safe and effective care which treats people with compassion, dignity and respect. You will be the first point of contact for people who use our services, for families and external agencies. You will need to work at a high level of professionalism, confidence, discretion and understanding.
- Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 2 (College level)
- Previous experience working with Elderly e.g. Previous work experience or caring for family a member.
Qualities and skills of the successful candidate
- Ability to plan and organise workloads and demonstrate good people skills
- Good administration and IT skills
- Good organisation skills with a flexible approach
- Show compassion and treat each person as an individual and deliver person centred care that sustains lifelong well-being
- Be able to communicate in an open and straightforward way using appropriate language
- Car driver with own transport
- Full time – 37.5 hours weekly
- £20,650 per annum salary plus on-call payments
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free mobile phone
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- A training and development pathway leading towards Diploma in Health & Social Care L5
The closing date for this role is the 21st of March 2021, to apply please send your CV to [email protected] now!