Castleview Residential Service,
Navan, Meath, Ireland
Permanent Contract, 20 hours
To facilitate a service user focused service to adults with varying disabilities & complex health needs that include, Autism, Intellectual Disability, Epilepsy, Mental Health issues and Downs Syndrome.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Training in responses to behaviour that challenges & medication management
- Minimum of QQI Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Skills and knowledge in the areas of Autism, intellectual Disability, Epilepsy, Mental Health and Downs Syndrome.
- Full Clean Driving license.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide personal assistance in all aspects of personal care and manual handling, ensuring comfort and hygiene of service users and adhering to safe practice at all times.
- Assist service users in the taking of medication in line with policy and procedure.
- Ensure that all interactions with service users are approached with dignity, respect, equality and incorporating choice.
- Facilitate and implement a person centered service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of service users.
- To be able to work effectively in a team providing person centered support for service users.
- To be able to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of service users at all times.
- To be able to adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: 06/10/21
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer