Servisource Recruitment are currently seeking a Caretaker to be based within a facility in Co Cavan.
Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team while also showing initiative when working alone. They must be safety conscious and physically fit and have at least 2 years experience in a Caretaker role.
The main duties are as follows;
- Open and close premises at times directed by the Line Manager or their nominee
- Be responsible for general security of the premises. Ensure all doors and windows are securely closed and locked when the premises is not in use
- Deliver outgoing post to Post Office or collect incoming post from PO as requested by Line Manager or their nominee.
- Deliver internal and external messages if authorised by the Line Manager or their nominee
- Deliver nursing and other requisites to the departments on the site or on other sites, as authorised by Line Manager. Remove bagged bed linen to the designated collection points
- Accept delivery of goods inwards and manage same in conjunction with relevant services
- Distribute goods from site storage as directed by services
- Waste Management:- Empty waste bins on a daily basis i.e. general/recycling/ and comply with arrangements as per local/national procedures. Leave out bins for collection weekly
- Clinical Risk Waste - Comply with current healthcare risk waste guidelines when emptying, removing and storing healthcare risk waste & including accepting Clinical Waste from members of the public weekly or as required
- Where required, clean all areas of Centre as set out in current cleaning procedures and replenish stock as required
- Check and record supplies received into stock
- Carry out inspections of fire alarms, fire extinguishers, fire doors, fire exits etc in accordance with Fire Code of Practice and/or Line Manager instructions and record same in Fire Register
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager or their nominee
Please send your CV to us ASAP quoting REF: JO-1909-437773 attaching any copies of certs/tickets you may hold to [email protected] or contact Grainne Flynn on 0429368342