Recruit Island are currently seeking a Caretaker to be based within a facility in Co. Wicklow. This will be a temporary contract running week to week.
Weekly Hours: 30
Hourly Pay: €14.18
Location: Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow
- Ensure that the school buildings are safe and secure at the conclusion of classes,
examinations or functions.
- Take care of the school premises and contents and to prevent as far as possible any damage
to the structure, furniture and equipment.
- To keep the premises, furniture and equipment secure.
- To keep the premises, furniture and fittings in a clean condition.
- To keep in a clean condition all glass doors, windows, etc., and to carry out painting of walls,
woodwork and window frames as directed by Manager.
- To see to the heating requirements of the building and safeguard the heating and water
pipes during the cold period of the year.
- To keep in safe custody the keys of all rooms in the building and to ensure that no
unauthorised person has access to any part of the building.
- To open and close the school for functions outside of the normal working hours when
- To be available to attend alarm call out on a 24/7 basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send your CV to [email protected] today if you are interested in the above position.