Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced part time Catering Assistants in Dublin for jobs in the Healthcare Industry. Previous catering experience is essential, but it does not have to be from the Healthcare Industry. The ideal candidate for this part time Catering Assistant job has great interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent English, both written and verbal is vital for this Healthcare job.
Dublin Catering Assistant Job Responsibilities;
• Helping in the kitchen with food preparation.
• Keeping the kitchen area clean and washing dishes.
• Taking directions from Chef in charge.
• Check temperatures of appliances/food.
• Maintain paperwork for HACCP documentation.
• Help to deliver meals to patients.
• General catering assistant duties.
Dublin Catering Assistant Job Requirements;
• An in-date certificate for Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control.
• Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting through Servisource.
• Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous catering experience.
Dublin Catering Assistant Job Benefits;
• HSE pay rates.
• Opportunity for a job in a healthcare setting and gain invaluable experience.
• Servisource Healthcare run courses to help you achieve the mandatory certificates and to keep them updated.
• Flexible working hours to suit you.
• Paid weekly.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Patricia Drabik on (01) 947 6298 or email me with your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1805-409558 in the email.