National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Permanent, 30 hours.
The role combines responsibility for general office administration and the day to day running of the Accounts function. The person is required to meet specific account deadlines together with the conduct of a wide variety of secretarial and administration support duties to the Area Manager/Assistant Area Manager.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- IT Qualification (such as ECDL) – desirable but not essential
- Desirable accounting technician (or part qualified) - – desirable but not essential
- High degree of efficiency and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, analytical, anticipatory and written/verbal communications skill
- At least two years’ experience in bookkeeping and general secretarial skills
- Previous experience of Sun Accounts system is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Experience of dealing with persons with additional needs, is an advantage
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the accounting system operated by National Learning Network. Inputting invoices into the SUN Accounts system in good time, dealing with accounts queries, liaising with the Regional Bookkeeper on the preparation of month-end and year-end accounts, as well as meeting specific accounts deadlines.
- Inputting attendance details and maintaining the service-user payroll system. This includes dealing with queries from service-users on their allowances and welfare queries on behalf of service-users.
- General office administration and the maintenance of records in accordance with practice in the training centre. This may include other secretarial duties for the Area/Centre Manager as required.
- Working actively with other staff in support of identifying and pursuing referral sources for programmes.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 05/01/21
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer