Job Title: Chef
Location: Dublin 20
Job Type: Temporary – Full Time
Salary: €18.42 per hour & Double on Sundays
Working Hours: 7:30 am to 4pm 5 days per week Monday to Friday, with the possibility of occasional weekend work.
If you are interested in this role please apply today with your updated CV.
As a Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking meals for the patients, staff and visitors of the hospital. You must have a passion for food and an ability to create nutritious meals that are both tasty and appealing.
- Prepare and cook meals in accordance with specific diets and nutritional requirements
- Ensure the efficient running of the kitchen, including ordering stock and maintaining equipment
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in line with HACCP guidelines
- Undertake the Garda vetting process
- Complete 5 years of employment references
- Experience working as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
- Excellent knowledge of food preparation techniques and cooking methods
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have own transport to get to location
- Industry leading wage
- Continuous upskilling/CPD
- Chance to win a €50 One4All voucher for our Temp of the month
- Guaranteed no night shifts
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced healthcare environment
If this sounds like the job for you then click APPLY today or give Darragh a call on 01-878 3335.