Job Title: Chef
Location: Dublin City Centre
Rate of Pay: €18.42
Hours: 7 am – 6 pm (Hours may change based on client demand)
Three Q are hiring a Chef to join our temp team to work in a healthcare facility based in Dublin City. This is a great opportunity for a Chef looking to gain experience in a HSE setting. The hours for this Chef job are 8am – 6 pm. You will be working an average of 5 days out of 7, with occasional weekends required.
We are offering a rate of pay of €18.42 per hour, and €36.84 per hour on Sundays and Bank Holidays. There is a high possibility that the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to gain a permanent HSE contract if successful in this role.
- Preparing both raw and cooked food
- Stock checks and reordering of stock
- Ensuring all HACCP guidelines are followed
- Correctly record the temperatures of food you have prepared
- Assisting the Head Chefs with menu planning
- Label, chill and store food.
- Portion and pack both raw and cooked food
- Rotate and allocate foodstuffs
- 2 years minimum experience as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
- Provide 5 years of working references
- Strong written and spoken English
- Undertake the Garda Vetting Process
- Flexible Availability
- You must hold a valid work permit/visa if required
- QQI Level 6 in Culinary Arts
Benefits of joining Three Q:
- You will receive the industry-leading wage
- Continuous upskilling & CPD
- Possibility of a permanent HSE position
- €50 One4All voucher for our temp of the month
- No night shifts
If this sounds like the job for you then click APPLY today or call Darragh on 01-878 3335 for more information.