What we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay €14.36-€19.51 per hour
· Excellent Holiday entitlements
· Flexibility within your working schedule - you give your own availability
· Online bookings system
· A fully comprehensive induction training programme
· Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
· Refer a friend bonus
· 24-hour on call support
· Dedicated booking coordinator
· Continued personal & Professional development
· Opportunity to gain experience
Candidates must have
Good work ethic
1-3 years previous experience in a busy commercial kitchen environment
knowledge of HACCP level 1
Reliable mode of transport
To be successful, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, a great Chef should be able to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Accurately measuring meal ingredients.
Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
Preparing basic meals for service users.
Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that work stations are properly sanitized.
Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chefs instructions.
All applications and queries will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Servisource Contact: Darren Molloy - 091507592
To apply for this position please forward your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-2207-498036 as the reference.