Agency Chef Job with full-time hours. Pay Range: €31,596 to €34,400. 39 Hours Average in a hospital in Dublin 7. Immediate start.
Qualified Chef required on an on-going basis for full-time day-time hours, providing relief and leave cover at a hospital in North Dublin. Work is mostly Monday to Friday 6:30am-2:30pm with occasional weekend work. Sunday’s rate of pay is €31.16 an hour offering you the opportunity to increase your income by up to €2800 per annum.
Over 20% of our Temp Chefs go onto to be offered and/or take up a direct permanent chef job with the hospital after working with Three Q and getting to know a hospital and the work culture - could this be your access job to a new career in healthcare catering?
Call Darragh today to find out if this chef job is for you 018783335 or click Apply Now to send in your CV.
- Preparing raw and cooked food
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and food preparation areas
- Practicing hygiene, cook-chill and health and safety procedures, including Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Portioning, packaging, labelling, chilling and storage of food
- Stock taking, rotation and allocation of foodstuffs
- Formal culinary qualification of at least 2 years i.e. City & Guilds 706/1 - 706/2
- At least 2 years’ experience as a chef
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- With only daytime working hours, you’ll have a better work-life balance
- Excellent opportunity to build a career working in the Healthcare Catering Industry
- We ensure that the certifications you need are up-to-date by inviting you in for inhouse and online training
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click the Apply button or send your CV into Darragh at [email protected] or call us for a chat on 01-8783335.