Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting an experienced Chef who will be required to work on an adhoc, temporary basis in a healthcare facility in Dalkey, South Dublin.
The potential candidate will be responsible for the preparation of food within our client facility in Dalkey, South Dublin and ensuring that food hygiene standards are adhered to. Additionally, they will need to supervise the activities of the kitchen staff. The potential candidate will be flexible to work both weekday and weekend shifts and the hours of work will be on a adhoc basis to cover annual leave and sick leave requests, primarily every second Sunday 09.30 - 15.30.
The ideal candidate will hold a professional Chef qualification and have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Chef. They will be diligent, organised and friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team and on their own initiative
Benefits to successful candidate:
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Adhoc, flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates in Patient Moving & Handling and Infection prevention and Control.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
Responsibilities of the role:
- Food preparation and culinary activities in the Baltinglass facility, Co. Wicklow.
- Modification of menus and/or foods as required.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs.
- Supervise the activities of kitchen staff to ensure the timely delivery of meals.
- Light domestic duties including washing up, cleaning kitchen appliances and preparing work surfaces.
- Ensure paperwork for HACCP (Food hygiene) documentation is up to date.
- Professional Chef qualification
- Up-to-date HACCP/Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- In-date Manual Handling certificate and Infection Prevention and Control certificate.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Relevant experience in the Catering/Healthcare industry
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
All applications for the above advertised role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information Please send an updated copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1910-439032 in the subject bar of the email.