We are currently urgently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Early years educator to join our team. This is a full-time position and with immediate effect. Please note applicants must have the relevant qualifications / EU passport, or a visa to work, and excellent English. We cannot get work permits for people.
We are looking for a kind, patient, fun loving person to join the team . This is a floating position, covering holidays, and sick leave, filling in where required. This is initially a 6 months contract, however this may be renewed by mutual agreement should circumstances prevail.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a range of age groups as you will be working with all groups.
- Caring for children who are in our full-time care and ensuring that their social, emotional and educational needs are met
- Feeding, nappy changing, organising age appropriate activities
- Looking after their safety and wellbeing to the highest standards.
- You will be working as part of a team of dedicated professionals with a child centred approach.
- Although you will be part of a team, you will be expected to work on your own initiative where necessary
- Fetac Level 5 in Early Childhood Care & Education is essential as a minimum ( legal requirement)
- Experience although not essential would be an advantage
- Have a knowledge of the Childcare Act 1991 & Pre-School Regulations 2016
- 2 Written References required
- Qualifications MUST be on the list of recognised qualifications for the DECDIY. This is a legal requirement. If it is not on the list, you cannot be considered.
- EU passport. You must be eligible wo work in Ireland, we cannot get work visas for those outside the EU
Education & Qualification:
- Fetac Level 5 in Early Ed or higher- essential
- Fluent in English- essential (C1)
- First Aid – an advantage
- Manual Handling – an advantage
Benefits & Perks:
- Part of a team of hardworking and dedicated Childcare Practitioners
- Good Working conditions
- Ongoing Training & Continuous Professional Development
- No deductions for staff breaks