Our Client is seeking a Learning and Development professional to join their team and provide support to the Learning and Develoment and HR Department. Joining this established organisation within the leisure industry you will have the opportunity to display your skills whilst facilitating training and be involved in the L&D strategies for the future with HR. You will also play a role in supporting HR administration.
You will have a minimum of two years experience delivering training or working within a Learning and Development function. A minimum requirement is QQI level 6 for Training Delivery, or an equivalent qualification in HR supported with training experience. Previous experience with in-house training systems would be advantageous.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include.
- Support HR with implementation of Learning & Development strategy
- Administration of projects and activities
- Coordinating Learning & Development activities
- Managing In-House Training Systems
- Upload and utlise mediums such as intranet, ESS & other on-line mediums
- Induction for new starters and other training events
- Support HR with employee well-being programmes, performance & progression, benefit & reward programs, CSR activities etc.
- Provide support to HR with grievances, employee relations etc.
- Free Parking
- Staff Discounts
- Gym Facilities
To apply for this job please upload your cv in the link below or send to [email protected] and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity.