JWR Employment Specialists are working with a Mechanical and Engineering Company who are specialists in bespoke fabrication to recruit a Structural Engineer.
The role will be based in Mayo and offers an attractive salary and career progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with ongoing site-based projects in terms of design development.
- Ensure all aspects of design works are backed up by procedures and calculations.
- Think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
- Experience in Defect engineering
- An enthusiastic approach with an ability to research design solutions for incoming projects of varied size and type
- Design of civil and structural elements for typical type projects
- The role will also involve client relationship management with the retention of existing business and the generation of new business as high priorities.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 4+ years design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Plant3D software packages
- Excellent written verbal communication
- Full Driving License