Hours: 37 per week (Monday - Friday)
Hourly pay rate: €12.49 per hour (new entrants to public sector)
- Dealing with general phone calls email queries and scheduling appointments.
- General office support in the event of absence of existing staff
- Work well as part of a very busy team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Typing Skills.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Adhere to confidentiality clause.
- Health and Safety must be adhered to at all times.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager specific to your area of assignment and work as part of a team to establish a shared sense of purpose and unity.
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to exercise initiative and to work in an organised and methodical manner whilst handling multiple priorities.
- PA support to the General Manager.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant experience in an administrative, clerical or secretarial role including strong data entry.
- Computer literacy with MS Office experience - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
- PA experience is essential.
- Medical PA background desirable.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply now!