Servisource on behalf of their client in Dublin 10 are seeking to recruit a Clerical Officer Grade III for a contract role on an temporary basis.
This role would be to start with immediate effect for 15 hours per week Monday - Friday (9am - 12pm)
General Office Administration roles:
- Typing (Dictaphone typing would be an advantage)
- Maintaining and Updating Databases
- Filing and Archiving
- Liaising with internal and external services
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Accounts
- Day to day office duties eg. Correspondence, post, typing, faxing photocopying, filing
- Inputting, updating and checking computer records.
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act and Record Keeping / Retention.
- Previous administration/office experience an advantage
- Strong knowledge of IT and systems i.e. Word, Excel
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
If you feel you possess the necessay requirements for this role, please forward your CV to LMcLoughin@recruitisland.ie quoting JO-1810-418811 in the subject bar or call Lauren on 042-9368324.