Servisource are currently seeking a Grade III Clerical Officer on behalf of their Client who is based within the Public Sector. This position will be based in Mervue, Galway. This is a temporary contract.
Job Title: Clerical Officer Grade III
Contract: Approx. 9 week contract
Weekly Hours: 37 hours p/wk
Hourly Pay Rate: €12.74
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service.
- Provide office support.
- Manage Data including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data.
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records.
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary.
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant.
- Action all communications in a timely manner.
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate.
- Actively participate in innovation and change management in the approach to best practice within the Department.
- Represent the service in a positive manner.
- Undertake other assignments as directed.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous clerical experience desirable.
- IT skills such as Word and Excel essential.
- Garda Vetting will be required.
- Other duties such as Filing, Photocopying may be required.
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
Apply now or send your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference JO-2104-467536!!