Recruit Island are currently seeking a Grade III Clerical Officer on behalf of their Public Sector Client. This position will be based in Tuam, Co. Galway. This is a temporary contract running on a week to week basis.
Job Title: Clerical Officer Grade III
Weekly Hours: 37
Hourly Pay Rate: €12.49
Location: Tuam, Galway
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service
- Provide office support
- Clinical and medical typing
- Manage Data - including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- Actively participate in innovation and change management in the approach to best practice within the Department
- Represent the service in a positive manner
- Undertake other assignments as directed
- Any other administrative support as requested
- Have a working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role for example, Standards for Healthcare, National Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare Associated Infections, Hygiene Standards etc and comply with associated employer protocols for implementing and maintaining these standards as appropriate to the role.
- Support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health service
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or require more information please send us your CV today!