Recruit Island are currently seeking a Clerical Officer for their client who is based in Bray, Co. Wicklow. This will be a temporary week to week contract with full time hours 20 hours per week.
Hourly Pay: €12.49
Weekly Hours: 20 (9AM-1PM - Monday to Friday)
Contract: Temporary week to week
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities for the post are to:
- Provide reception, secretarial and administrative assistance.
- Data entry on internal systems
- Provide a professional and friendly approach in dealings with all visitors,
staff and management.
- Implement and maintain agreed administrative procedures.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date paper-based and computer-based systems
in respect of learners/service in a confidential manner.
- Maintain financial records as appropriate e.g. petty cash, monthly accounts,
invoices, grants, and learner payments.
- Undertake day to day running of office including: ordering stationery and
stock; processing receipt of goods and invoices; organising maintenance
and repair of office equipment as required.
- Prepare timely reports, returns and other documentation as required.
- Assist with the preparation of various documents such as memos, letters,
reports, minutes, agendas and project files.
- Access information from a range of sources and distribute as directed.
- Contribute to and assist with the organisation of events, marketing
activities and promotional materials under the direction of the Manager or
other designated staff.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the provision of effective
and efficient secretarial and administrative support within the
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in line with
the needs of the service.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please send us your CV today!