Servisource on behalf of their client are seeking to recruit a Clerical Officer Grade IV on a full-time temporary basis for 2-3 months in Blackrock, Co Dublin
• Undergo training with the supervision of an experienced Case Officer as a trainee Case Officer.
• Assist in acting as their agent in investigating complaints, in conducting interviews and taking statements from relevant persons, and procuring relevant documentation and reports.
• Engage in effective and professional communication, as the role involves speaking to and meeting with nurses, midwives and lay people, some of whom could be ill or distressed.
• Work on their own initiative in managing a challenging workload, and prepare documentation for PPC meetings, drafting case reports, case plans, directions and taking minutes of meetings where required.
• Arrange, schedule and support meetings including taking minutes and drafting of reports.
• Provide statistics and maintain data storage for reporting purposes.
• Maintain relevant database and ICT systems.
• Work outside of the core hours from time to time, as required.
• Available as required, to travel as part of the role and outside of core working hours.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Third Level Qualification desirable but not essential.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks in effective manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good work ethic.
• Ability to work independently, to demonstrate initiative and to work as part of a team.
• Ability to flex and adapt to changing demands, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Highly organised approach and strong attention to detail in executing complex tasks and procedures.
• Experience of working with confidential information and maintaining confidentiality
• Demonstrate the ability to determine necessary information to be gathered as part of an investigation and preparation of case plans.
• Good knowledge and understanding of procedures and activities within a statutory framework.
If you feel you meet the necessary skills for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 042-9368324